The Strength and Conditioning Trainer - Advanced Practitioner Course
Expand your scope of practice to include specialized strength & conditioning training to youth and adult populations!
This accreditation will set you apart from the pack, with advanced skills, knowledge and commensurate insurance to confidently practice strength and conditioning training for youth and adult athletes in individual and team sport environments.
Pre-requisites: AFLCA CFT or equivalent (ACSM, CSEP, NSCA, NFLA)
Registration includes the following: Course registration, insurance and practical assessment
The Strength and Conditioning course fees include the practical assessment however; the personal trainer practical and written exams are NOT included in the course costs.
Personal Trainer Certification fees and CPR fees are NOT included in the course costs.
Strength and Conditioning Trainer Brochure
What you will learn:
• Developmental physiology from youth to adult as it applies to strength and conditioning
• Applied training protocols for strength and conditioning: Why, where, when and how to apply strength and conditioning training
• Injury prevention and management
• Advanced assessment protocols
• S & C program development
What you will earn:
• Advanced certification in strength and conditioning training for youth and adults
• Professional insurance and an expanded scope of practice specific to strength and conditioning training for youth and adults
• Advancement opportunities as a qualified, insured strength and conditioning trainer for youth and adult populations
October 26, 8 am - 5 pm
October 27, 9 am - 5 pm
October 27, Practical assessment post-course
Saville Centre, Edmonton
AFLCA CFT: $350.00 + GST
Non-AFLCA: $425.00 + GST (price includes insurance and registration)
*Practical evaluations and exams included in course price
All workshop cancellations must be received postmarked before October 11, an administrative fee of $50.00 will be withheld from your registration fee. Cancellations received postmarked before October 18, an administrative fee of $100.00 will be withheld from your registration fee. No refunds on or after October 18, 2019.