Important Information for AFLCA Group Exericse Certification:
* To be eligible for Group Exercise Certification, you must have passed (>80%) the Exercise Theory and Group Exercise Exams along with the Practical Assessment.
* This certification requires completion of at least one designation in Portable Equipment, Choreography, Cycle, Step or Mind-Body to complete the certification requirements. A Designation Course Completion & Participant Assessment Form will be provided to you during the course. If you have misplaced this form, please contact your trainer from the course.
* The name and contact information listed on the account will be reflected on all AFLCA documents, files and communication. Please ensure accuracy to avoid any delays with processing your certification.
* After your payment has been made and order finished, your certification will be reviewed and completed when all requirements are met. Any incomplete orders will delay this process and may result in additional fees.
• Exam results for both Exercise Theory and Group Exercise exams (marks are provided to the student via email).
• Copy of current CPR (level A or C) certificate. CPR must be updated annually AND be current at time of recertification.
• Group Exercise Designation Course Completion & Participant Assessment Form must be included for each designation.
• Practical Assessment completed and signed by a current AFLCA Trainer/Assistant Trainer.
• Payment of $140 which includes $2 million liability insurance coverage for the certification period of 24 months.
For adding on other certifications such as Resistance Training, Aquatic Exercise or Fitness for the Older Adult, please use the Additional Certification Product.