Important Information for AFLCA Resistance Training Certification:
* To be eligible for Resistance Training Certification, you must have passed (>80%) the Exercise Theory and Resistance Training Exams along with the Practical Assessment.
* The name and contact information listed on the account will be reflected on all AFLCA documents, files and communication. Please ensure accuracy to avoid any delays with processing your certification.
* After your payment has been made and order finished, your certification will be reviewed and completed when all requirements are met. Any incomplete orders will delay this process and may result in additional fees.
• Exam results for both Exercise Theory and Resistance Training exams (marks are provided via email).
• Copy of current CPR (level A or C) certificate. CPR must be updated annually and be current at time of recertification.
• Practical Assessment signed by a current AFLCA Trainer/Assistant Trainer.
• Payment of $140 which includes $2 million liability insurance coverage for the certification period of 24 months.
For adding additional Certifications such as Group Exercise, Aquatic Exercise and Fitness for the Older Adult, please use the Additional Certification Product.